Joint Managing Partner
Funds & Investment Management | Executive
International Finance Director - Asset Management
Job ref: 47856
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
Our client, a leading asset manager, is currently seeking an International Finance Director to join their Dublin based office. This individual will be part of the leadership team managing finance professionals across a number of jurisdictions. The role will report to the CEO and drive a large group change agenda and digital transformation initiatives. This is an entrepreneurial firm investing across a wide range of sectors undergoing huge transition with an impressive growth agenda.
- Group Finance reporting, including board reporting and participation.
- Proactively providing strategic guidance and insight to the performance of the company and its investments, to the company's leadership.
- Overseeing the delivery of the annual operating plan of the firm.
- Oversight of Financial and Tax Audits for the firm and associated regulatory and statutory reporting.
- Drive the annual valuation process, developing relationships with the investment partnerships and external value providers.
- Act as a mentor for finance professionals globally across the company.
- Ensure that the risks, especially financial risks, are actively monitored, controlled, and reported.
- Act as key “culture-agent” to ensure that the company's guiding principles and values are instilled in the next generation of colleagues.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent qualifications.
- 15+ years’ experience in the asset management / finance industry - funds, asset management or pharmaceutical preferably (regulated sectors).
- Strong global leadership credentials with the ability to work across borders.
- Experience in leading, mentoring and motivating junior members of a wider finance team.
- Extensive experience identifying issues, analysing business performance, and developing financial plans within a business environment.
- Experience developing and implementing financial processes and procedures that are scalable as an organisation grows.
Apply Now Share