International Tax Manager - West Dublin
Job ref: 45461
SectorAccountancy & Tax
SalarySee description below
International Tax Manager
Our client is a global business looking to recruit their first International Tax Manager outside of the U.S. It is an exciting stand-alone role, with exposure to the VP of Tax in the U.S. and the Finance Director and Head of Finance in Dublin.
You have the following experience:
- Big 4 qualified Tax Manager – with client(s) where there is regional exposure, ideally European tax (transfer pricing/corporate tax/VAT) etc.
- A Tax Manager/Senior Manager role in a multinational with EMEA or pan-European exposure.
You will be:
The first subject matter tax expert in Europe, non - U.S.
Your role will encompass:
- Direct and Indirect tax transactions.
- Oversight and governance on the tax packs prepared by the finance team.
- Tax audits and management of the same.
- Transfer pricing.
- Supporting the VP of Tax in the U.S. with tax planning.
- Effectively managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders across Europe.
This is a demanding role, where you can put your own stamp on the non - U.S. tax function as the first owner of the position. A nice to have is SAP experience, but this is not essential.
Excellent communications skills are a pre-requisite as this role will be high profile within the organisation, to very senior levels.
Apply Now Share