Hedge Fund Accounting Manager - Fund Administrator
Job ref: 45654
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Hedge Fund Accounting Manager on behalf of a reputable Financial Services entity in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will be required to manage the overall NAV calculation process within the guidelines and procedures under the supervision and guidance of Senior Management team. You will assist in the development of client relationships and will require a detailed understanding of the service requirements for Hedge Fund Administration.
- Managing client relationships involving interaction with both the client and the relevant Fund Accounting Director to ensure consistency of service.
- Ensure the assigned fund accounting team operates within the clearly defined and documented control environment.
- Manage and develop client teams of up to 10 employees.
- Resolve fund accounting enquiries escalated by Supervisor or Administrator.
- Ensure all aged items on cash and position reconciliations are resolved timely.
- Review daily and monthly NAV calculations.
- Develop and improve NAV calculation workflows and procedures.
- Review fee calculations and profit and loss allocations.
- Review applicable monthly, yearly and inception to date performance.
- Manage the audit process ensuring timely and successful completion of fund audits including preparation of fund financial statements.
- Investigate accounting implications of new products.
- Manage and complete client initialization and transition
- 5 years’ experience working in a Hedge Fund Administration Firm with at least 3 of those at supervisor level is desired
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree. Min. 2.2 honors degree
- Intention to actively pursue a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ACA), if not already started, part qualified or qualified, would be an advantage but is not required.
- IT Literate
- Strong systems, product and process knowledge
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes a competitive benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share