Managing Director, Superman Co (Exclusive)
Job ref: 45675
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
This role will report to the Executive Director and be the person on the ground helping to grow the business on behalf of this firm.
The ideal candidate will manage a small team and be able to demonstrate they can build a strong relationship with the regulator and internal stakeholders.
- Act as the DP by carrying out responsibilities as required under CBI Rules
- Handling reporting from fund delegates and report findings to the Board
- Monitor the performance of the service providers
- Update policies and procedures to meet ongoing regulatory requirements
- Ongoing monitoring of regulatory aspects of the business & escalate issues to the Board
- Manage staff in accordance policies & procedures, regulatory parameters & best practice
- Min 10+ yrs. experience in the asset management or man company background
- Experience of the management company business
- Knowledge of AIF / UCITS strategies & the distribution
- Knowledge of the CBI requirements in relation to fund management companies
- Ability to effectively communicate across all company levels
- Strong technical and analytical skills - accountancy qualification preferable.
Apply Now Share