Decision Science Senior Analyst
Job ref: 45718
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury
SalarySee description below
Exciting new role for a senior analyst to deliver Credit Risk model development agenda across IRB and IFRS 9.
The models underline the quantification of credit loss for the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement.
- Develop data-driven and predictive models
- Utilise traditional statistical techniques and apply mathematical concepts.
- Build large datasets that are robust and efficient for use.
- Produce high quality analysis and insights across data mining and trend analysis.
- Effectively communicating findings and insights gathered
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar field
- Bachelor’s Degree in a mathematical/statistical /computer science or related area.
- Experience and knowledge of programming languages such as SAS or SQL
- Knowledge of statistical techniques
- Postgraduate education (NFQ Level 9) in relevant subject area an advantage
- Highly advantageous having knowledge of the current and emerging European regulatory/compliance/ accounting environment
Apply Now Share