Risk Governance and Strategy Specialist
Job ref: 45736
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury
SalarySee description below
Great opportunity to join a well-known bank. You will join the Governance and Reporting Team. You will be part of a small team and have an excellent chance to grow your knowledge and experience.
- Assist with preparation of monthly reporting, gathering and capturing information.
- Input to risk reports that are created by the team
- Keep timing of committees
- Attend meetings to take minutes and subsequently follow up on any actions arising.
- Take on and lead updates to ad-hoc and regular reports as needed
- Support the wider team when the need arises and participate in cross training activities
- Support the Manager in delivering the overall objectives for the team
- Work to maintain and improve current processes within the team
- Extremely organised and shows an ability to work both collectively and independently.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a challenging environment
- Prior experience working in a team environment working to tight deadlines.
- Prior Risk Management / committee secretarial experience advantageous
Apply Now Share