*Exclusive Role * - DP Regulatory Compliance - Manco
Job ref: 45781
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a DP for Regulatory Compliance on behalf of a growing Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the firm meets the relevant regulatory obligations as set out under CBI Rules (CP86) and within the Firm’s Business Plan. The individual must be a self-starter who can work collaboratively with the Compliance team based overseas as well as within the wider group
- Providing positive and practical assistance to the business, whilst maintaining appropriate regulatory control in line with CBI requirements and CP86.
- Proactively manage regulatory change. Identifying future regulatory issues that will impact on the Firm and its business activities, such as CBI consultations in connection with UCITS and AIFMD, or ESMA and the European Commission.
- Taking proactive ownership of compliance tasks and processes, ensuring delivery within agreed timeframes.
- To work in partnership with Senior Management and the business ensuring the promotion of ‘good practice Compliance’ and maintaining a strong and positive compliance culture.
- Liaising with the CBI as and when required.
- Oversight, maintenance and implementation of the risk based monitoring programme.
- Preparing and submitting regulatory reports (both AIFMD and UCITS) via ONR
- Drafting periodic compliance reports to the board.
- A motivated self starter, inquisitive, tenacious, able to meet strict deadlines, pro-active, possessing strong presentational and inter-personal skills.
- Must be willing to assume responsibility for independent decision making, can work with colleagues at all levels, including senior management.
- A broad and thorough regulatory knowledge across the wider asset management /funds industry.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share