Senior Analyst Portfolio Management
Job ref: 45859
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of Portfolio monitoring reports.
As a senior analyst you will create, develop, and implement new reports to meet senior staff and regulatory requirements with analysis as appropriate.
- Complete and review the scheduled Business reports within the established timelines.
- Examine data or process issues and suggest solutions
- Support the streamlining of the reporting process, reducing the risk of manual errors and improving report production timelines.
- Develop and design new report requirements
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake new activities as required.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Third level qualification in a relevant field or 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Jon Moon style of report writing.
- Proven experience with SAS/SQL
- Ability to prioritise workloads and show determination.
- Good working knowledge of Smart and Unibanks systems would be highly advantageous
Apply Now Share