Impairment Senior Analyst
Job ref: 45860
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
A great role with the main purpose to interpret outputs from IFRS9 credit models for reporting purposes, ensuring that they are understood by the business and meet audit and regulatory expectations.
As an analyst, you will play the role of translator – understanding how these complex credit models work while being able to explain key movements in simple English to colleagues across the company.
- Analyse results from monthly Impairment calculations, challenging unexpected model outcomes with model development team and working with the implementation team.
- Generate high quality analysis and insights across portfolios.
- Produce analysis to appropriate Risk Committee's
- Ensure impairment deliverables for bi-annual financial statements are accurate, timely and complete
- Support internal and external stress testing activity
- Support External and internal audit and reviews
- Mentoring and guiding junior analysts
- 2+ years’ experience working as a risk analyst, business analyst or data analyst.
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree in a mathematical/computer /accounting/finance or associated subject area.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Desire to become subject matter influence on credit loss quantification.
- An interest in developing programming languages experience.
- Good understanding of retail banking products advantageous
- Desirable experience and knowledge of programming languages such as SAS and SQL
Apply Now Share