Junior Decision Science Analyst
Job ref: 45861
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Excellent role as a Junior Decision Science Analyst to support the delivery of the bank’s Credit Risk model development plan across IRB and IFRS 9.
The models underpin the quantification of credit loss for the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement.
- Design, develop and analyse models to measure credit loss.
- Develop data-driven and predictive models.
- Utilise traditional statistical techniques and apply mathematical concepts.
- Build large datasets that are strong and efficient for use.
- Produce high quality analysis and insights across data mining and trend analysis.
- Support the team through delivery of relevant deep dive analysis and model remediation
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree in a mathematical /computer science or associated field.
- 1+ years’ experience working as a risk analyst, model developer, business analyst, data scientist or data analyst advantageous.
- Experience and knowledge of programming languages such as SAS or SQL
- Knowledge of statistical techniques
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Good understanding of retail banking products beneficial
Apply Now Share