Job ref: 45883
SalarySee description below
General Manager – Golf Club, Wexford
Our client is a golf club with an 18 hole golf course, a pro shop, their own Food & Beverages team and a clubhouse. It is in a magnificent setting by the sea, has great potential and is looking for a high calibre General Manager to drive the club forward.
- Someone who has club management experience (doesn’t necessarily have to be golf)
- Someone with general management experience in hospitality (hotels/large restaurants)
- An excellent “front of house” person.
- A lover of golf.
- Someone with good all round skills in sales/marketing/operations/staff mentorship.
- Keen to make your mark and driven to succeed.
- Customer service focussed.
- Likely to be living in or commutable to Wexford
- Materially influence the running of the club, putting your own stamp on how the club is managed.
- Work with a dedicated team from Greenkeeper to Chef to Club Pro.
- Help realise the significant potential of the club through:
- Delivering a “best in class” experience for the club membership.
- Working with the chef to enhance the culinary offerings.
- Develop new memberships, both juvenile and adult.
- Making prudent capex investment.
If you believe you match the requirements outlined, we would love to hear from you.
Apply Now Share