Fund Accountant - Asset Manager - 1- 2 years experience
Job ref: 46018
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Fund Accountant on behalf of a reputable Asset Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will work in a finance team to assist with the reporting, monitoring and analysis of the performance for a range of investment funds. The role will be based in Dublin, and will report to the London-based CFO.
- Generating, interpreting and reporting risk, performance and financial information to traders, portfolio managers and investors. Reports will be prepared from raw data and for example will include detailed investor newsletters, attribution of returns, exposures and any ad hoc queries from investors.
- Monitoring and reconciling fund performance and exposures on a daily basis.
- Preparing and reviewing risk and performance metrics to meet regulatory reporting requirements.
- Reviewing NAV statements prepared by the fund administrators which includes reviewing detailed fee calculations, individual position valuations, reconciliations and accruals.
- Responsible for the daily / weekly processes of the fund such as working with administrators to resolve issues, manage the fund invoice payments process etc.
- Taking responsibility for the funds’ audits, liaising with the administrators and auditors as well as ensuring annual tax filings and other regulatory filing requirements are met. Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g., fund administrators, auditors, prime brokers etc.
- Formulating and implementing automated solutions to meet reporting requirements.
- Numerical degree (at least upper second class or equivalent).
- Part Qualified ACA or ACCA accountant desirable but not a pre- requisite
- At least a basic understanding of financial instruments, including derivatives.
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to analyse complex financial data and design and produce effective management information.
- Proficiency in IT (specifically Excel).
- Strong time management skills, ability to plan ahead and juggle multiple competing deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey complex financial information to non-finance professionals.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share