Job ref: 46054
SectorAccountancy & Tax
SalarySee description below
My client is a well known retail group. This is a great opportunity for a senior finance professional with retail experience to join the senior management team of a growing company.
• Liaise with various budget holders to set and monitor budgets and ensure targets are met.
• Support the future planning of the organisation, through the preparation of annual and multi-year financial budgets and modelling.
• Responsible for maintaining an appropriate level of standardised reporting in the business.
• Responsible for the preparation of financial Board reporting packs that provide insight into the underlying financial performance of the business.
• Responsible for the timely production of annual financial statements, in compliance with reporting standards and for management of the annual audit process.
• Complete regular mid-year financial reviews of all business channels and support functions, in cooperation with function management, providing insight into current performance and providing constructive analysis to support future performance improvement.
• Provide ad hoc review and analysis support to commercial decisions in all areas of the business
• Support and proactively initiate the development of process improvements across the business
• Provide a formal framework for personal, skillset and capability development, for all members of the Finance team.
• Develop and maintain a robust succession plan across the team that provides for the internal promotion of staff to vacant positions, minimising external hires above entry level roles.
• Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 8 years’ pqe
• Retail experience essential
• Experience in developing finance teams
• Business Partnering experience and the ability to influence at a senior level and demonstrated experience of engaging with key stakeholders.
• Experience of providing commercial insights to a senior management team
Salary: €90k - €100k plus benefits
Apply Now Share