Senior Depositary Analyst - Niche Fund Administrator
Job ref: 46079
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Senior Depositary Analyst on behalf of a niche Fund Administrator in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will act as Depositary to Irish regulated funds in accordance with the Central Bank AIFMD/UCITS Regulations (the “Regulations”), guidance notes and fund documentation: act independently and solely in the interest of the shareholders, to hold in safekeeping the assets of the investment funds and provide fiduciary oversight relating to the management and valuation of collective investment schemes and their underlying transactions.
- Management of first (maker) and second level (checker) controls in an efficient manner to discharge the Depositary function for Irish regulated funds.
- Review funds investment compliance, within department defined timelines, to ensure that they comply with the Regulations and prospectus restrictions.
- Review the fund’s key NAV processes, within department defined timelines, to ensure they have been completed accurately and in accordance with the Regulations and the fund’s prospectus.
- Review shareholder trade processing and controls/procedures in the Transfer Agency department.
- Perform daily AIF and UCITS cash flow monitoring controls.
- Assist in the performance of on-site due diligence visits of Administrators and Custody Services within the Group and draft reports for management review and comment.
- Ensure logs of risks, breaches, pricing errors, transfer agency errors and operational incidents are accurate and up to date.
- The candidate should have a minimum of five years’ experience in the area of Depositary with at least two of these at a senior level.
- Good appreciation of the regulations and / or legal documentation relevant to funds
- Compliance Systems knowledge and experience desirable
- Excellent PC literacy including Microsoft Excel
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share