Job ref: 46094
SectorIT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
We are looking for an experienced ETL Data Engineer. The ETL Data Engineer will be a key member of the Data Engineering team with primary responsibility for designing and driving the data integration pipelines, ETL/ELT, and data management strategies.
The ETL Data Engineer will work with a variety of distributed and disparate data sets to deliver a robust and comprehensive reporting infrastructure on which the Data Analytics and Data Visualisation Teams will work to develop and deliver insight.
- 5+ years Development experience in ETL, SQL Programming, systems integration and Data Warehousing environments.
- Deep knowledge of SQL, data modeling and data warehousing concepts
- Experience in data management frameworks; Data Quality Profiling, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, cleansing/standardising, analysing
- Strong command of relevant programming/scripting languages: e.g. Java, Scala, Python, R.
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/information systems
Apply Now Share