Senior Project Manager - Finance Integration
Job ref: 46112
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorExecutive, Banking & Treasury, IT & Business Transformation, Insurance
SalarySee description below
Role Senior Project Manager - Finance Integration
6 month daily rate contract
Purpose of this role
The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating activities across a number Finance substreams to integrate their Financial Services finance systems.
The ideal candidate must have
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Has delivered large-scale Finance projects (across multiple European sites).
- Manage a large Finance integration project to deliver on scope, time, budget and quality
- Enable Finance, Actuarial, Tax, Investment cross-functional teams - allocating tasks and driving activities to ensure progress
- Maintain robust project plans, reporting and management of risks & issues
- Support business leads - including resource management
- Motivate multi-disciplinary teams to achieve the core project objectives
- Over 5+ years project/programme management leading and delivering large complex projects within Financial Services sector.
- Strong communications, listening, influencing and stakeholder management including execs.
- Strong business integration process knowledge of complex financial environments
- Project Management methodology (Prince2 / PMP) and fluent English (Italian is of benefit)
Apply Now Share