Job ref: 46152
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury
SalarySee description below
Great opportunity to be part of a small dynamic team as a Treasury Assistant. Responsibilities will include Operational management, developing the company’s programmes and related processes and ensure company compliance. This role will provide full training.
- Analysis and processing of all third-party leases
- Processing lease amendments and completion of all lease documentation.
- Arrange pricing for leases effected under third-party technology leasing programme
- Certify full leasing, accounting, budgetary and related compliance by the group’s operations
- Ensure agency leasing complies with capital expenditure requirements
- Monthly reconciliations of the internal leasing database and the third-party lease providers.
- Degree in a finance/business or a relevant background
- 1-2 years treasury, finance or leasing experience advantageous
- Strong analytical, IT systems and MS Excel capability.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Professionally minded, motivated and self-starting individual.
Apply Now Share