Payments Project Manager
Job ref: 46222
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Payments Project Manager - Daily Rate Contract
We are looking for candidates with strong payments systems experience like SWIFT, Safewatch, PSD2, AML and any regulatory experience (Compliance, payment and fraud protection) and also IBM ACE / Message Broker.
The ideal candidate will also have a strong background in project management delivery.
- Good technical systems knowledge – Upgrades, migration, testing, implementation etc So we want Technical people - because the roles involved systems upgrades
- Project Management ( again they are technical projects) so need people with good delivery, stakeholder management, reporting and people management.
- Payments / Banking knowledge – Swift, Safewatch and any regulatory exposure ( and API’s, banking services, open banking, digital banking, online (customer authentication), etc)
- Working with third party vendors and partners
The ideal candidate also has strong stakeholder management, good on delivery / accountability, reporting, etc.
- Review, and be responsible for, the overall development and integration of requirements.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, and quality management plans.
- Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback.
- Represent the project team at stakeholder meetings.
Apply Now Share