Fund Operations Product Director - Manco
Job ref: 46237
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Fund Operations Product Director r on behalf of a reputable Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will you will be responsible for working with and across multiple internal and external stakeholders, perform a varied set of team management, regulatory and project management related tasks to support ongoing lifecycle management for funds launched on our fund platform.
- Fund and Investment Manager set-up: Proactively manage, in conjunction with the with the Product Development team, on-boarding new investment managers and investment funds.
- Platform Model: Assist in the ongoing development of the Platform operating model.
- Daily Operations: Supervision and development of a small team of Product Management Specialists to ensure. monitoring of multiple funds' NAVs, underlying data and general performance & monitoring of investment restrictions, with breaches resolved & escalated to appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage funds' regulatory reporting requirements and schedules & Drive and deliver projects for any new, or changes to, regulatory or other internal reporting/operational initiative requirements.
- Assist in the coordination the annual (and semi-annual) financial accounts and annual financial derivative instrument report production process;
- Monitor and proactively manage the service provider management framework to ensure providers perform in accordance with SLA terms & drive service quality progress; participate in review meetings, ensuring timely escalating issues/near misses and driving solutions
- Previous fund industry experience is preferred (ManCo, UCITS, back or middle office) or Big 4 Audit firm (specializing in financial services)
- Experience operating at management level
- Detailed understanding of fund operations and investment instruments including Over The Counter swaps.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to challenge, influence and operate in cross divisional environment
- Determined and solution focused with excellent analytical skills and a high attention to detail
The salary for this role is negotiable and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share