Exclusive Role - Financial Reporting Assistant Manager
Job ref: 46246
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Financial Reporting Assistant Manager on behalf of a reputable Financial services entity based in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for the preparation of annual and interim financial statements for clients and for the management of all aspects of the audit process. The Department has responsibility for a broad range of funds and produces financial statements under IFRS, FRS102, Lux GAAP and US GAAP.
This is also a role that will provide excellent remote working options.
- Is responsible for all aspects of the fund financial reporting services (including preparing high quality financial statements and underlying workings files)
- Identifies the operational requirements for each client and co-ordinates the activities needed.
- Involves active communication with senior management, including directors
- Involves daily interaction with clients and many internal departments within
- Client Management - responsible for the provision of a proactive Financial Reporting service to clients, to service their ongoing financial reporting needs
- Service Delivery - primarily responsible for ensuring that Financial Reporting deliverables are consistently delivered in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for high standard of service delivery to clients within agreed timeframes.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and ensure all service level agreements are green
- Control Environment - Ensure adherence to internal and external policy and regulation. Ensure all errors, breaches or client incidents are reported timely and in line with current procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the funds industry or Big 4 audit experience with particular emphasis on funds audit experience
- Detailed knowledge of the funds industry and the ability to recognise and respond to the needs and expectations of key stakeholders.
- Experience in both complex instruments and fund structures.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A thorough understanding of various accounting standards including International Financial Reporting Standards, FRS102, LUX GAAP and US GAAP.
The salary for this role is negotiable and includes an excellent benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share