Equity Attribution Specialist - Fund Manager
Job ref: 46278
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source an Equity Attribution Specialist on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
The primary focus of the of this role is to assist the Equity and risk reporting team. The team will be focused on the production of quarterly fund reports, investment attribution reports, fund exposure reporting and providing risk analysis on the equity range of products. The team will manage many stakeholders in both the investment and distribution business.
- Oversee and support the day to day activities of the team, which include:
- Provision of value added analysis on attribution reporting for the front office
- Ensure reports are produced to deadlines driven by both internal and external clients
- Working with the portfolio construction teams, enhance the model for attribution (DTS attribution)
- Calculation of exposure based metrics (capacity analysis, derivative reporting, etc)
- Responding to a significant volume of ad-hoc queries and requests
- Direct management of the team.
- Provide coaching, training and support to all direct reports.
- Set objectives, monitor ongoing performance and conduct appraisals.
- Attend meetings and represent the team and department in a variety of forums.
- Act as the Team’s focal point for internal customers.
- Lead formal and informal training sessions on attribution with specific reference to fixed income analytics.
- Degree level in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics, Accounting.
- Experience and expertise in fixed income performance and attribution is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Equity and the drivers behind their valuations is essential.
- Proven ability to explain fixed income attribution reporting to clients/the front office is essential.
- Sound knowledge of investment performance calculation including ex-post risk.
- System knowledge of Factset, Barra, Port+ fixed income risk and attribution systems.
- Solid experience in the financial services industry with a strong knowledge in asset management.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share