Fund Operations Senior Data Analyst - Fund Manager
Job ref: 46307
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Fund Operations Senior Data Analyst on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis.
This team are responsible for the set-up of funds Standard Settlement Instructions and maintenance of security data in the internal system and other GBO systems. You will add and maintain fund SSIs on internal & external platforms, escalate and resolve incorrect set up of security data alongside our external vendor provider of security reference data
- Daily checking and updating of static data on golden source system
- Ensure security data is set up accurately prior to the valuation points in all other systems, e.g. accounting, pricing etc.
- Partake in new fund launches through the addition of Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs) on internal & external platforms such as Checkfree, BBHi & Omgeo Alert/CTM
- Review daily data quality checks and resolve any discrepancies in any of the systems
- Assist the wider securities data team to ensure the team meets daily/external deadlines with regards to checklists and processes, such as market defaults, exchange holiday data, coupon changes on bonds, etc.
- Adherence and maintenance of departmental procedures
- Implement additional data quality/validation/report checks to reduce risk
- Assist the data management project team to identify automation of processes and/or assist with testing of on-boarding of new security data attributes
- Strong industry knowledge of different asset classes, including CDS’s, IRS’s, short term money market instruments, equity and fixed income derivatives and corporate / government debt.
- Strong understanding of Standard Settlement Instructions for cash & securities is desirable
- Experience of Data Management activities in a Financial Services entity
- Proactive team player.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share