Head of Legal, Technology
Job ref: 46343
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorLegal & HR, Executive
Our client is a high profile organisation and is currently hiring for a Head of Legal, Technology, to lead its technology and procurement division.
This opportunity will suit senior lawyers with extensive experience in technology outsourcing and regulation.
10 years+ pqe.
It may suit a Partner coming directly from a leading law firm, or a senior counsel from an in-house team.
- You will be a key advisor on legal and regulatory obligations across a range of business divisions.
- You will be highly competent in drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising master services agreements and framework agreements, software licences/cloud/software as a service, JV, sponsorship and general procurement of services agreements.
- Leadership experience is also essential, you will manage and lead a team of 3 experienced lawyers.
- You will have strong stakeholder management experience and be an effective contributor to the delivery of strategy and functional initiatives.
- This position works closely with the senior management team
A full and detailed job description is available.
Hybrid work model available.
Apply Now Share