Custody Onboarding Manager - Reputable Enity
Job ref: 46403
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Custody Onboarding Manager on behalf of a reputable entity in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This is a role that will combine Project/Onboarding delivery & oversight ,Client/ Third Party interaction as well as Issue escalation and resolution.
- Embrace change, lead and guide colleagues to adapt & grow, be honest speak up, build strong & enduring partnerships across the business.
- Manage capacity, workload allocation, performance & development.
- Support Custody Onboarding roles & responsibilities at client prospect pitches.
- Manage custody onboardings for all Europe client base, on a standalone basis or as part of a custody work stream for bundled services (Standalone basis for mainly UK clients or GFP only clients )
- Execute with Onboarding Management Framework
- Defining onboarding scope, implementing agreed service, in charge of coordination in
- Coordinate counterparty set-ups with third parties (aligning with regulatory requirements), maintenance of counterparty database for Europe/APAC.
- Define and agree custody business transition documents.
- Organise liquidations and migration out, with supervision and linkage in between GCC, legal, invoicing, CMAO, DSD and ops, to ensure proper closure in the systems.
- New Business Tracker, Change Register, other business databases handling/updating/redesign as required.
- Solid experience in industry
- Experience managing Custody & Treasury Operations projects and BAU activity with outsourcing models
- Experience managing a multi-cultural team
- Experience in planning and implementation, developing effective controls and delivering efficiencies and continuous imporvements
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share