Job ref: 46404
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorIT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Project Manager – DRC
Our client is looking for a project manager with experience in infrastructure / applications upgrades and working with third parties vendors. The technology projects include infrastructure, security, cloud, access management, applications upgrades projects.
As PM you are highly detail oriented; motivated self-starter; organized; with excellent communication skills.
In this role you must have excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, keep stakeholders up to date , regular reports/updates.
This is a “hands-on” role and the ideal person needs to flexible and be all about accountability and delivery.
Working with the team including vendor partner your role includes:
- to ensure the vendor delivers on program deliverables (on time, as per plan)
- to ensure and manage the integration projects through developing, coordinating, and evaluating integration project plans.
- organize and track project plan documents.
- Understand project and technical requirements – sometimes assist with analysis & testing (if required)
- manage internal stakeholders and the IT vendors integration partner.
- Project management – risk, planning, control, monitoring and reporting - within Financial Services
- Strong vendor management and stakeholder management experience
- Strong communications skills – including regular updates,
- Proven track record in technical project management and managing large scale migration / integration technical projects
Apply Now Share