PMO Project Manager
Job ref: 46481
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorIT & Business Transformation
Job typeFixed Term Contract
SalarySee description below
Our client, a leading Irish law firm is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious person to become part of an expanding Project Management Office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Concurrently manage multiple projects end-to-end using industry best practices methodologies (Waterfall & Agile). This role will suit a detail orientated individual.
- Work with the PMO to ensure best practice standards and project governance approaches are maintained across the project portfolio.
- Ensure organisational confidence in the projects being delivered by building strong stakeholder relationships.
- Identify inter-dependencies between resources, stakeholders and deliverables and ensure all risks are identified and mitigated.
- Prepare detailed project plans, resourcing needs, delivery milestones and success criteria for every project.
- Min. 5 years PM experience working in a similar role, gathering requirements, delivering projects and working to recognised PM standards
- IT and/or business qualification
- A recognised project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2)
Apply Now Share