2nd Line Operational Risk Senior Project Manager - Fund Manager
Job ref: 46539
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a 2nd Line Operational Risk Senior Project Manager on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will report into the Head of Risk and lead the development of the framework and standards to oversee Change Risk within the global entity. This includes thought leadership in developing the change framework and tools so that change programmes deliver cost effective transformation of the business, risk reduction and regulatory compliance, improving the second line oversight model along with the monitoring of change risk profile
- Act as the Second Line Risk lead for the Change Risk Framework, its future development, idea and thought leadership, development of standards in adherence to Group policy requirements and leading the implementation and enhancement of the framework.
- Lead the development of the approach, innovation, idea management and value add to transformation and change initiatives.
- Design, review, update, and implement as required the Change Risk Framework - to include effective and consistent assessment of change risks at a business level and provide,framework definition and enhancements (e.g. remediation of any Change Risk control weaknesses);
- Work closely with the various Business area Change, Program Office and related Project Management functions within the company
- Provide independent oversight and challenge to the activities and governance of the various business area Change and Program Office functions ensuring an appropriate risk view is articulated and effective risk management activities are implemented.
- Interact with the business areas to support appropriate key initiatives and Change Risk framework application and implementation - this includes supporting as necessary the embedding or establishment of change risk standards for new business activities, functions or business lines.
- Idea and thought leadership capability in change and transformation, and program office framework management
- Change risk / Program Office management experience
- Risk frameworks design and oversight knowledge
- Experience in dealing with cross functional stakeholders at various level of seniority
- Experience working in a 1LOD or 2LOD governance role
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package including hybrid work arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share