Treasury Compliance Systems Analyst
Job ref: 46572
SectorAccountancy & Tax, Banking & Treasury
SalarySee description below
Our client, a leading public quoted company are currently seeking to recruit a Treasury Compliance and Systems Analyst to join their growing Group Treasury team, based in Citywest.
- Management of banking systems in the plc entity
- Act as lead Bank Administrator together with second administrator for all banking profiles
- Ensure effective roll out and the ongoing development of the Treasury Policy
- Implementation and identification of effective internal controls and risk management.
- Lead treasury related audit requests from Group and Bank auditors relating to systems and controls.
- Strong academic record, with third level qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting, etc
- Previous experience working in Treasury a strong advantage
- Proven track record in implementing system driven solutions.
- Control focused with a pragmatic solution driven attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills (numerical and written)
- Ability to handle pressure and manage multiple issues simultaneously.
Apply Now Share