Exclusive Role - Senior Funds Product Manager - Manco
Job ref: 46611
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Funds Product Manager on behalf of an established highly reputable Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This is a varied role where you will be responsible for the end to end management of different Pooled funds across different ranges by interacting with several internal teams and external counterparties.
- Manage a small team leading the day to day UCITS requirements for various pooled product fund ranges ensuring relevant fund documentation (Prospectus, Supplement & KIIDs) is in place and governance processes are followed.
- Ensure the correct running of the pooled funds from launch to cessation and all regulatory requirements are met, including quarterly Board Reporting, KIIDs and Fund Profiles.
- Provide technical fund expertise to internal and external clients as required across the product suite and keep knowledge up to date with a product set that constantly needs to evolve and grow in response to growing business needs and client demands.
- Ability to develop strong relationships both internally (Sales, legal, RFP, PMs, risk & compliance) and externally (tax advisors, administrators, custodians and Mancos) helping build out the pooled product team’s reputation as the ‘go to’ team for technical product related queries.
- Proactively identify and lead process improvements, driving automation and efficiency as the funds have grown rapidly in the last several years. Also ensuring training manuals, policies and procedures are kept up to date..
- Strong financial acumen are required to oversee the ongoing budgets across all the fund ranges and to be able to coordinate and facilitate the statutory audits and presentation of the financial statements to the fund boards.
- Extensive experience in a product development/ management particularly UCITS Fund ranges.
- Experience of working within a product governance/change management environment for a global asset manager
- Ability to work in a very fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Track record in delivering solutions for an ever evolving regulatory environment.
- Experience of managing and developing teams.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and include and excellent bonus and benefits package including hybrid working arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share