Financial Accountant - FinTech
Job ref: 46642
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorAccountancy & Tax
SalarySee description below
Financial Accountant - Fintech
Our client, a highly successful global fintech firm are currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their Dublin city centre based finance team (hybrid work model possible). The person will be at the forefront of an expanding Finance function and driving changes to ensure they produce accurate reporting and enhance decision making across the company.
• Preparation and review of financial accounting information for the consolidated financial
• Managing the monthly accounts close process
• Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Work closely with senior management to produce Consolidation packs and other internal
reports as required.
• Lead the annual audit for each legal entity
• Key role as part of Finance team forming key relationships with other internal customers and
controllers, A/P, A/R, Payroll, Treasury and Tax.
• Actively participate in projects impacting on finance processes
• Qualified accountant
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience in Financial Services.
• Attention to detail - accuracy and thoroughness essential with good problem solving skills.
• Experience with SAP Business One or other ERP solutions a distinct advantage.
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.
Apply Now Share