Compliance Marketing Associate - Asset Management
Job ref: 46690
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Compliance Marketing Associate on behalf of a reputable Asset Management company in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
That’s looking for an experienced and aspirational Compliance Expert who is familiar with EMEA´s regulatory frameworks for Marketing activities. The role focuses on timely advise, review and approval of marketing materials, client presentations and digital marketing publications and this role will have a focus on Client Facing, Marketing and ESG elements
- Provide pragmatic advice on regulatory requirements applicable to legal entities and its branches, in different European locations
- Manage EMEA´s Marketing materials requests.
- Utilise excellent communication skills and the ability to deal effectively in a busy and time sensitive environment.
- In addition, the role will also involve the provision of compliance advice to the business on Compliance policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the global marketing compliance team with a particular focus on Client Facing, Marketing and ESG as well as to get involved in local, regional and global project work and working groups.
- Furthermore, diligent record keeping and comprehensive understanding of the regulatory framework around distribution and marketing at least for the UK and EU.
- Working knowledge of marketing restrictions in additional EMEA jurisdictions
- Knowledge of fixed income strategies and fund structures (UCITS, AIFs) in the context of the regulatory framework applicable. Knowledge of ESG related regulatory developments is a plus.
- A clear, detailed, logical approach with excellent record keeping and the ability to work with little supervision is essential.
- Clear, concise communication skills and ability to work in a time sensitive environment are essential.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share