Job ref: 46712
SectorAccountancy & Tax
SalarySee description below
My client is an Irish headquartered international business that designs, manufactures and distributes a range of products. The business has ambitious plans for growth underpinned by its market leading brand, world class product range and history of innovation and R&D. This combined with a constant goal to improve and develop best in class systems, processes and structure create the need for expansion in the finance team.
They are now recruiting for a Financial Accountant who will be a key member within an experienced finance department who are currently based in Louth but will be moving offices to North Dublin towards the end of the year. (Hybrid working model available - WFH 2 days a week).
You will principally act as support for the Senior Financial Accountant and will be instrumental in supporting change to optimise how the finance department supports the overall business. The successful applicant will also work cross functionally with other departments within the company, communicating and supporting as required.
- Support to the Senior Financial Accountant and other senior members of finance including the CFO
- Assisting with month end accounts
- Preparatory work in divisional cost centre reports
- Analysis of departmental spending
- Involvement in preparation of management and board reports
- Driving efficiencies/ continuous improvements and reporting on process upgrades/developments
- Involvement in specialist projects as necessary
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable processes
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Stock costings, stock reconciliations and stock variance analysis
- Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years’ pqe
- Excellent people skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.
Apply Now Share