Internal Audit Manager - Specialist Fund Administrator
Job ref: 46714
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source an Internal Audit Manager on behalf of a specialist Fund Administrator in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
I this role you will be responsible for executing or leading (from scoping to reporting) local and Group audit assignments as assigned by the Global Head of Audit, in accordance with company methodologies, procedures, professional standards, Code of Ethics and local regulatory requirements.
- Organise and define the scope of global, thematic, local or cross-functional audit mission in accordance with the annual audit plan and the audit objectives.
- Assess the risks of the audited entities and the related control set-up.
- Define the investigations and the control plan appropriate (approach, methodology, mission, timeline and audit tasks) to ensure the mechanism complies with regulations in force and prevailing market practices.
- Perform audit fieldwork within the defined timelines and be responsible for the mission schedule and adherence to the time limits defined.
- Communicate openly with the supervisors of the assignments on the progress made on the assignment and escalate any issues that may occur during the course of the assignments.
- Manage the assignment team on a daily basis during the course of the assignment.
- Ensure the investigations and the summaries provided by the inspectors are of good quality and supported by fact-based and rigorous testing and analyses
- Contribute to the creation or update of methodologies and audit processes, tools and guides
- Carry out inspections and produce local reports in accordance with the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”) Regulations and requirements: Using ALTO system, report every two years on AML activities. Periodically review outsourced activities
- Current or previous experience in a similar role and at a similar level.
- Experience of leading, organising and overseeing audit assignments
- Strong client service and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent management, communication and presentation skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes and excellent bonus and benefits package including hybrid working arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share