Fund Operations Oversight Manager - Reputable Entity
Job ref: 46750
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Fund Operations Oversight Manager on behalf of a reputable entity in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This team complete oversight of third party fund administrators and custodians, ensuring the timeliness, accuracy and regulatory compliance of financial and regulatory reporting and deliverables. Other responsibilities include fund expense management, supporting new fund and product launches, coordination of internal and external audits and exams and providing management and Board reporting.
- Support of the Vendor Management program for outsourced Fund vendors (including KPI, SLA, Legal contract & Fee Schedule reviews/negotiation, periodic on-site visits to assess service provider performance and adequacy of controls).
- Support the oversight of delegated activities to internal affiliated entities and compliance with Global Outsourcing Control program, including KPI monitoring, maintenance SLAs and annual due diligence
- Participation in regular Service Review Meetings of outsourced Fund service providers such as the Fund Administrator and Trustee / Depositary.
- Oversight of the production, review and approval of periodic Fund Financial/Regulatory reports (annual and semi-annual accounts, AIFMD Annex IV).
- Oversight of Fund annual audit and audit findings.
- Oversight of the Fund Dividend rates and Net Income analysis.
- Fund Expense Management Process (reviewing/approving fund expense invoices and oversight of Fund Expense Budgets/Accruals).
- Review of Incident Management (requires experience with managing NAV Errors / fund operational issues & risk management reporting).
- Fund Governance - Support preparation of Board materials for the quarterly Board of Directors meetings.
- Participation and execution of various Fund Change events (e.g. Fund/Share Class launches, mergers, closures, prospectus reviews, Foreign tax, new strategies, regulation change etc.).
- Candidates for consideration must demonstrate a detailed and thorough understanding of fund administration for European fund structures domiciled in Luxembourg and Ireland (including Fund Accounting, Custody, Depositary, Transfer Agent).
- Experience with Alternative Funds (Hedge Funds / Limited Partnerships etc.), carried interest/performance fee calculations and share capital management is an advantage.
- General funds business knowledge for e.g. Product Development, Legal and Compliance is also required.
- Understanding and in-depth knowledge in relation OTC Derivatives or other complex instruments from a Fund Operations perspective (for e.g. Options, Credits, SWAPS, futures, Private Credit etc.).
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package including hybrid work arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share