Job ref: 46756
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorAccountancy & Tax
SalarySee description below
Reporting to: CEO & PT CFO
Location: Dublin City Centre (with very good flex on remote working).
This is a new fulltime position in a rapidly growing internationally focused micro mobility Company. Reporting principally to the founder CEO the Finance Manager will be responsible for day to day financial operations of the organisation. The role is very much hands on and commercially oriented.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Hands on management of an outsourced finance functions (both in Ireland and internationally)
- Active cashflow management – both customer and suppliers.
- Implementing new management control processes and policies for a developing international group structure (Ireland, UK, US and Netherlands).
- Ongoing responsibility for the preparation of monthly reporting to the Board and finance providers.
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly rolling forecasts.
- Management of banking, tax and compliance of group companies.
- FX management.
- Supporting the CEO and management team on specific projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience as a Financial or Management Accountant in a commercial environment.
- Ability to work in a small and rapidly changing company environment.
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.
Apply Now Share