Financial & Systems Accountant
Job ref: 46759
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorAccountancy & Tax
SalarySee description below
Financial & Systems Accountant | Financial Services
Full time, Permanent | Dublin City / Hybrid WFH |
Our client is a well-established and well-regarded non-bank lender based in Ireland but with a global track record, having previously also operated in Australia, New Zealand, Spain and Canada.
The Business is going through a period of protracted growth and they are now seeking an Financial & Systems Accountant to join their Dublin city centre based Finance Team. This role will report directly to the CFO.
- Manage Month end close.
- Balance sheet analysis/reconciliations.
- Internal & external audit requirements.
- Preparation of Financial statements.
- Tax reporting CT/VAT.
- Input into budget planning.
- CBOI returns/CCR.
- ESMA Reporting.
- Securitisation Investor reporting.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Manage the Salesforce CRM system in conjunction with the Finance Manager.
- Finalist/Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge of IFRS-9 would be beneficial.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and improve efficiencies.
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.
Apply Now Share