Fund Accounting Oversight Supervisor- Manco
Job ref: 46792
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Fund Accounting Oversight Supervisor on behalf of a Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
The company is currently enjoying a period of significant growth and wishes to add to their Fund Accounting Oversight team.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced fund accounting professional to build on their current knowledge but to also be involved in the establishment and launching of new funds and building and developing client relationships.
- Managing the delegated Administrators to deliver top class service levels via supervision of service delivery through the ongoing compliance with SLAs, timely and accurate reporting including appropriate KPIs and periodic service review calls and onsite review meetings.
- Day to day oversight of the Administrator’s record keeping and valuation services including the review of NAV, distribution and expense accrual calculations.
- Monitoring the Administrator’s expense accruals and processing of expense invoices.
- Reviewing all Administrator’s fee calculations, including management, performance, administration and depositary fees.
- Reviewing Fund performance, including analysing and reconciling share class performance divergences and portfolio performance contribution.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Administrators and Depositaries in the resolution of breaches, errors and issues and building strong working relationships.
- Assisting the Compliance and Risk functions in the compilation of regulatory and internal risk management reports
- Supporting and planning the on-boarding of new funds and coordinating initial fund set-up with the delegated service providers. Coordinating service changes and driving service standard enhancements
- Current or previous A – Z fund accounting experience
- Diligent and strong attention to detail
- Hands-on style, independent, problem-solving approach
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a teamDesire and ability to work successfully in a small but rapidly expanding company environment with focused and motivated individuals
- Ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share