Senior Group Accounting & Finance Reporting Manager
Job ref: 46796
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorAccountancy & Tax, Funds & Investment Management
Job typeFixed Term Contract
SalarySee description below
The Panel is engaged to source a Senior Group Accounting & Finance Reporting manager (12 month FTC) on behalf of a Manco in Dublin city centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the monthly group close, consolidation and co-ordination of the year end audit timetable.
- Ensure annual financial statements are prepared in accordance with Group timetable and are audited.
- Co-ordinate, oversee and run group monthly cashflow forecasting meetings.
- Quarterly reporting to local Boards where needed.
- Producing annual statutory and consolidated financial statements.
- Monthly management consolidation.
- Manage group year-end timetable and deliverables for Corporate and Fund entities.
- Review annual financial statements for various entities.
- Review and confirm submission of year end regulatory returns.
- Monitor and report on the approval of financial statements for all entities
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a minimum of five years of relevant PQE, ideally coming from PE or Alternative Asset Management
- Proven knowledge and experience of group consolidation and accounting
- Extensive experience in FRS102, IFRS and Swiss GAAP accounting standards
- Experience of working in multicurrency and multijurisdictional organisation, ideally with exposure to a Treasury entity
If you are interested, please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.
Apply Now Share