Job ref: 46824
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
FUND ADMINISTRATOR (Junior level)
The PANEL is currently recruiting for an exciting permanent position, Fund Administrator (junior level) with our reputable client in financial services.
- Completion of EOD checklists to ensure that all tasks have been signed off
- Ensure accurate processing of TA trades, Payments and New Account set ups
- Sending daily reports to clients and Investment Managers within agreed SLA’s
- Preparation of ad hoc reporting required by clients
- Daily reconciliation / funding checks
- At least 2 years’ experience in Transfer Agency
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, in particular Outlook and Excel
- Any relevant TA system experience will be an added advantage
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Investments or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working and target driven
WHY THIS ROLE?
This is a great opportunity to gain Transfer Agency and AML experience in an ambitious and growing independent Financial Services group. This role offers great exposure and learning.
The salary for this role is very competitive and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this job please email your CV to Edna Hogan firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now Share