Corporate Governance Manager – Executive Governance
Job ref: 46851
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorLegal & HR
SalarySee description below
Corporate Governance Manager
Our client, a leading financial services company, is currently expanding their Corporate Governance Team and is recruiting for a Corporate Governance Manager.
They are looking for someone who can streamline and simplify their executive governance structure and deliver on a number of key initiatives to enhance their corporate governance structure further. You would provide secretarial support and corporate governance advice to the Executive Committee, Board Audit and Risk Committees as well as the Board advisory Committees.
Key responsibilities include:
- Become an expert executive in corporate governance-related matters.
- Support the Deputy Head of Corporate Governance in providing end-to-end secretarial support to the Group Executive Committee including agenda setting, meeting management, action logs, terms of reference and committee effectiveness reviews.
- Provide advice and support to the Chairs and Committee Secretaries of ExCo Subcommittees to ensure adherence to the Group’s corporate governance requirements and ensure alignment and consistency in approach across the formal executive governance structure of the organisation.
To be considered a fit for this role you will need:
- 4-5 years experience gained from working in a corporate governance role or function in the recent past. The ideal/advantageous context for this experience would be a financial service, regulated environment.
- Management skills, confidence and ability to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Preference for professionally qualified candidates (ideally ICSA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or relevant post-graduate legal or business qualifications) or candidates undergoing, or about to commence, relevant exams.
Apply Now Share