Exclusive Role - Senior Accounting & Finance Reporting Manager - Manco
Job ref: 46861
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Senior Group Accounting & Finance Reporting Manager on behalf of a growing Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the monthly group close, consolidation and co-ordination of the year end audit timetable.
- Ensure annual financial statements are prepared in accordance with Group timetable and are audited.
- Co-ordinate, oversee and run group monthly cashflow forecasting meetings.
- Quarterly reporting to local Boards where needed.
- Producing annual statutory and consolidated financial statements.
- Monthly management consolidation.
- Manage group year-end timetable and deliverables for Corporate and Fund entities.
- Review annual financial statements for various entities.
- Review and confirm submission of year end regulatory returns.
- Monitor and report on the approval of financial statements for all entities and ensure these are prepared in accordance with either Group or regulatory requirements, report status to Group Head of Accounting and local Boards.
- Monitor and report on the approval of global financial statements and ensure they are prepared in accordance with Group requirements, report status to Group Head of Accounting.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a minimum of five years of relevant PQE, ideally coming from PE or Alternative Asset Management
- Proven knowledge and experience of group consolidation and accounting
- Extensive experience in FRS102, IFRS and Swiss GAAP accounting standards
- Experience of working in multicurrency and multijurisdictional organisation, ideally with exposure to a Treasury entity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of leading and managing a team.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package including hybrid work arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share