Cyber Communication Specialist
Job ref: 46992
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Our client is a leading Financial Services entity based in Dublin and is currently seeking a Cyber Communication Specialist.
The client is looking for a Cyber Communication Specialist to join their Information Security Division (and specifically the Cyber Resiliency & Response team), where they will be in charge of supporting the Information Security Division's cybersecurity awareness initiatives, including planning, carrying out, and producing reports for the client's phishing simulation program and helping the company with cybersecurity awareness initiatives.
- In conjunction with the business teams, plan all stages of phishing test preparation, such as designing scenarios, creating training materials, communicating with stakeholders, vendors, and leadership, and communicating with technical teams to allow test delivery and reporting.
- Preparing a thorough draft report and analyzing test results to transform simulation findings into practical steps for ISD or other teams.
- The individual in this position will assist the business with cyber training materials, cyber awareness bulletins, and other cyber hygiene activities as a cybersecurity SME.
- The expert will also be in charge of educating diverse groups about cyber hygiene (both virtual and in person, if necessary).
- Written and spoken English ability at the native or near-native level (CEFR C2, TOEFL 30, IELTS 9)
- 2 to 5 years of experience, especially in a communication and/or data analytics capacity, in information security or technological risk A benefit is having prior experience in the securities or financial services industries.
- 1+ years of experience organizing and running phishing simulations, including developing, designing, and reporting scenarios
- Strong understanding of data analysis (ability to develop findings that can be put into practice) and data presentation.
- To create, develop, and implement realistic cyber exercise situations, it is essential to have a solid grasp of cybersecurity basics.
Apply Now Share