SAP Integration Specialist
Job ref: 47035
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorIT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Our client is looking for a SAP Integration Specialist, to assist the creation and execution of our Integrations. You will cooperate with team members and vendors to develop our innovative culture while working with a dynamic collection of cross-functional resources, playing a significant role in designing the Integration Strategy and Structure.
- Using SAP, provide integration solutions for the company needs.
- Experience creating reliable, high-performance integration architecture to meet the needs of the enterprise.
- Leading teams of diverse sizes, both onshore and offshore, at numerous places throughout the world over the duration of a program.
- Utilizing SAP and other technologies, facilitate and carry out product modifications.
Experience & Education:
- BA/BS in supply chain management, operations research, systems, computer science, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of SAP Integrations / Systems Role, Integration experience.
- SAP Integration Architecture and Development expertise
- Knowledge in creating and implementing PO-based interface solutions
- To execute solutions in a systematic and organized manner, one needs solid knowledge of the TOGAF architectural framework and methodology.
Apply Now Share