Job ref: 47036
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Our investment management client is looking for a Problem Analyst, who owns the ability to tackle a complex area in terms of people, process, technology, and governance. Candidates should be able to plan, manage and execute a course of work, be highly independent, confident in their abilities and flexible enough to adapt to a fluid landscape.
- Manage the issue by directing activities and initiatives toward a long-term solution.
- Must assume accountability for the effective execution of the problem-solving procedures and guidelines.
- Make sure that problems are governed and overseen, and that they are investigated and resolved.
- Restart the problem management process by implementing changes as part of the Problem Management working group.
- Enhance and oversee the technical industry's standards for issue solving.
- Process performance should be tracked and reported, along with any suggestions for improvement.
- Communicate with the Knowledge and Change teams to make sure that the Known Error Database is kept up to date and that strong relationships are maintained to support change-related activities arising from difficulties.
Skills and experience:
- 5 years minimum in a similar position.
- A capacity for persuasion and the fostering of productive working relationships with co-workers, clients, and outside vendors.
- An established history of proactively identifying and fixing service-related problems to enhance operations and services overall.
- Talents that may be used and certification in methods or best practices like ITIL, Six Sigma, or ISO 20000.
- Strong knowledge of procedures, SLAs, and service operations, and how they interact.
- Good ITIL knowledge.
- A solid understanding of and background in using ServiceNow to assist IT delivery.
Apply Now Share