SAP Master Data Specialist
Job ref: 47037
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorIT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
A master data specialist is needed by our client to assist with the creation and upkeep of our master data. You will cooperate with team members to create our innovative culture while working with a dynamic collection of cross-functional resources, contributing significantly to the definition of the Master Data Strategy and Structure.
- Familiar with SAP's Master Data functionalities.
- Preferably knowledgeable on the SAP Model Company & Activate Methodologies
- To support the activities of sales, purchasing, finance, and logistics, create and manage master records.
- Utilizing SAP and other technologies, facilitate and carry out product modifications.
- Encourage and enable collaboration between internal and external resources.
Experience & Education:
- BA/BS in supply chain management, operations research, systems, computer science, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of expertise working with SAP master data, particularly with the material master record and bill of materials.
- Working knowledge of entity management, reference data, and transactional data.
- Ability to put data governance and standards into practice.
- Desired but not necessary: knowledge of products for supply chains.
Apply Now Share