Senior Company Secretary (Technology Company)
Job ref: 47113
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorLegal & HR
SalarySee description below
Senior In-House Company Secretary
Full time, Permanent | Global Tech Company | Dublin City | €See below
My client is a Multinational Technology company developing and marketing software solutions to some of the largest companies in the world. The company has been, and continues to be, on a strong growth cycle both organically and via acquisitions.
In this role, as Company Secretary, you will be pivotal in the management of The Company’s statutory obligation. You will manage a team of two people in this role.
- Offer advice to the senior management team and business groups on aspects of company secretarial practice, corporate governance, company law and internal policies
- Oversee Group compliance delegating various tasks to more junior members of the team and/or external CoSec suppliers whilst retaining overall accountability for the good governance of those entities
- Provide transaction support to the business in respect of corporate actions, shareholder meetings and M&A
- Manage effective relationships with Board members, ensuring that Board members are actively supported to maximise their individual contributions to the board
- Support the entity rationalisation process to deliver a simple and efficient group organisational structure
- Manage day-to-day relationships with external service providers
- Conduct regular assurance checks of compliance with the various obligations of the Group; maintaining supporting evidence and documentation and providing assurances as to compliance standards
- Lead and manage a growing team
- Provide other related support services as and when required
- To be considered a fit for this role you will need to be an ICSA qualified company secretary with at least 7 years professional experience in a fast-paced environment.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You will need experience operating in an international environment.
- Well organised, hard working with experience working to deadlines.
- Commercial mindset and solutions orientated.
- You will have an excellent academic record.
This is a full time permanent job the exact salary for which will be made commensurate with experience and comes with a full suite of bonus and benefits as well as excellent career growth potential.
Apply Now Share