Application Support Analyst
Job ref: 47183
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorIT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
The candidate will assist the Head of Technology Operations.
- Ensure that applications meet and maintain the operational objectives of availability, performance and security.
- Management of application vendor contracts.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose problems and implement corrective actions.
- Monitor the software applications, and document and analyse problems.
- Collaborate with other members of the Technology Operations team to ensure proper integration of each application.
- Work closely with business application owners and vendors to troubleshoot problems.
- Develop test plans to verify functionality of new or modified applications.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades and maintenance schedules, and new services with staff.
- Work closely with other members of the Technology Operations and the Information Security and Data Governance teams to ensure appropriate controls and audit logs are in place.
- Provide advice and training to end‐users.
- Champion process automation.
- + 5 years working experience in an application management role.
- Experience of any of the following: ERP / SAP Business By Design, Concur, Success Factors, DocuSign, SharePoint, Teams, Salesforce and bespoke applications.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills, knowledge of analytical tools, and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Experience of the workflow and process requirements of business unit application users.
- Hands-on experience of data migration and functional application testing.
- Experience with process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and effectiveness.
Apply Now Share