ETF Assistant Manager- Reputable Entity
Job ref: 47193
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is currently engaged to source an ETF Assistant Manager on behalf of a reputable Financial Services entity in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This global role will support the ETF operations team in all aspects, in support of US, Canada and EMEA. This includes supporting team direction, creating and updating policies/procedures, and enabling team success. The candidate must have an expert understanding of ETFs, passive portfolio management, trading, corporate actions, operations, and the global financial markets.
- Enable and participate in all aspects of the ETF operations process.
- Facilitate and lead projects related to new product launches.
- Create and maintain metrics for management review.
- Work with management to create and maintain policies and procedures for secondary market activity.
- Provide and oversee daily reporting to Portfolio Managers.
- Advise on opportunities to automate and streamline tasks to improve efficiency and service levels.
- Work closely with portfolio management, investment operations for issue resolution.
- Work closely with outsourced accounting, custody and administration teams.
- Maintain high knowledge of regulatory and industry developments for EMEA, Canada, and the US.
- Influence and collaborate within Global Investment Services team and the full organization to fully executive projects and processes.
- Extensive experience of Custody and or Investment Accounting experience or related Investment’s experience.
- Direct experience with Exchange Traded Products required.
- Team management skills a plus.
- Experience working in a global and matrixed environment preferred.
- Experience of working with cross border products and diversified experience across the business a plus
- Change management experience an asset.
- Ability to judge the significance of issues and escalate accordingly.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well in a changing environment
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share