Data Analytics & Reporting Financial Crime Compliance Manager
Job ref: 47232
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorBanking & Treasury, IT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
Our client, one of Ireland's pillar banks, is now seeking a Data Analytics & Financial Crime Compliance Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for analysing large amounts of data and leveraging it
- Responsible for building out subject matter expertise of relevant AML/KYC data
- Support the review of the Bank's Ongoing Customer Due Diligence processes
- Assist in ensuring that the Bank's FCC Business Risk Assessment methodology is supported by a data driven approach
- Support in the review of the Bank’s AML/CFT & Sanctions compliance systems/underlying rule sets.
- Ensure 2LOD independence in the selection of sample data for MLRO Oversight reviews
- Lead the development and reporting of performance metrics & KPIs
- Appropriate third level qualification
- Proven experience in the use of SQL and other data analytics/data visualization tools
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Proven skills in analysing, summarising and interpreting large volumes of both structured and unstructured data
- Experience working on financial crime compliance related matters
- Familiarity in analytics techniques such as AI and machine learning
- Experience in collating, preparation and enhancements of management information and reporting.
Apply Now Share