Exclusive Role- Designated Person - Risk - Manco
Job ref: 47245
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a DP Risk on behalf of a highly successful Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This is an important role in the organisation and you will fulfil both the Investment Risk and Operational Risk Designated Persons roles (PCF-39) required by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI). The successful candidate will report into the Head of Ireland, with a dotted line to the Head of Performance and Risk in London, and is responsible for oversight of both operational and investment risk as well as preparing required information for presentation to the board, which meets quarterly.
- Assist the Head of Ireland in completing due diligence on all Company delegates. This will include on-going liaison to consider feedback from the Administrator/Trustee/Depositary and Investment Adviser relating to the Company or the Sub-Funds.
- Monitor compliance by entity and its delegates against the risk management framework, including the risk appetite statement, adopted by the Board
- Facilitating the production and overseeing the Company’s risk management framework, and its constituent elements.
- Monitor the quality, type and format of risk-related information being generated and/or received and the arrangements in place to receive it to ensure that these accord with the arrangements agreed by the Board.
- Monitor compliance with the investment and liquidity risk arrangements agreed by the Board.
- Carry out any additional day-to-day supervisory work which a prudent management Company would carry out having regard to the specific nature of its investment funds under management.
- Oversee on-going monitoring of KIID information (TER’s and SRRI’s).
- Produce performance and risk analytics.
- Assist with production of monthly/quarterly reporting cycle.
- Assist with the provision of data to external parties.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working within the performance and/or investment risk function of a financial services company.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral – comfortable communicating with senior management.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Numerate, with strong analytical skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share